Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thoughts and Observations Around Louisville

Recently observed:

Carrie Weil and ex-husband Kevin Harned being snippy to each other on WAVE 3 sunrise. After his daily trivia question:

Carrie: (snarky) "I'm sure there's another trivia question on trivia.com. Isn't that where you get these?"

Kevin: (blunt) No

Carrie: "Oh, I thought that's where you got these."

Kevin: No. Things change.




Older redneck woman walking out of Wal-Mart, to no one in particular, "I'm 'onna git me a Big Red and some White Castles.




Speaking of Carrie Weil, she appears to have ptosis. Check her left eye when she opens them wide.




What's up with people putting "Fred Smith RIP" in big white letters across their car windows or on cheap white T-shirts? If I die, put me in the ground or cremate me, then do a nice memorial somewhere, don't turn me into a Calvin peeing on a Chevy symbol or and "I'm With Stupid" T-Shirt.

No comments: